Sunday, November 3, 2013

November 3....6 months!!!

I might sound like a broken record already but today I'm grateful for Josh. I've been getting a lot of migraines lately and we can't figure out from what. I got another one today, with a half hour left of our stake conference. I know I'm getting one because my vision goes blurry and I get super disoriented. Josh and I were giggling about something and I blinked and when I opened my eyes, my vision went blurry and I looked at Josh and said, "Oh no." My vision stays blurry for about a half hour, then the pounding in my head starts. Well, today Josh let me lay my head on his shoulder until conference was done and then Bryce, Amanda, and Josh all hurried me out of the chapel and rushed me home. Josh let me change, take some Ibprofen, then put me straight to bed. I woke up an hour and a half later with a slight pounding yet in my right temple, but it was pretty much gone. He came over later and made me grilled cheese and tomato soup! :)

I think I'm getting migraines because of all this wedding stuff! I'm stressed out because our date that we were planning everything else around is not going to work anymore. So I just feel like everything is uprooted now and messed up! I'm trying not to stress, but that is way easier said than done!

However, I am extremely grateful for my hunny and how he took care of me today. I just love him so much.

My blog title says, "6 months" because today is November 3 and we are getting married in 6 months from today!!! We are calling the temple tomorrow and scheduling our marriage for May 3, 2014!!! We FINALLY set our date! We're still not too thrilled about our original date not working out, but we're just trying to go with the flow and work things out the best we can. Our reception is tentatively planned for Friday, May 23...three weeks later! That's the part we're not too happy about, but it's just our best option right now. We want as many people there to celebrate with us as possible, so we're trying our best to make that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment