This is my life. I'm a Mormon. I know it. I live it. And I love it! I am a Daughter of God, who loves me and I love Him. I know who I am, why I'm here and where I'm going.
Wednesday, November 13, 2013
November 13
Today I am grateful that I am on good terms with my roommates. This morning, I heard my roommate chew out a Verizon representative over the phone. Apparently her phone bill hasn't been paid (which is an error on her dad's part), so they shut off her calling and texting. She eventually got what she wanted (her calling service turned back on), so she could call her parents/boyfriend and get the whole thing straightened out. But holy moly am I glad I'm not on her poop list! I've never heard anyone chew out another person like that! Whew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment