Thursday, November 14, 2013

November 14

Today I am grateful for professors that cancel class. My 10 o'clock New Testament class was cancelled. It might have been better if I would have gotten the email about it before I showed up to class, but then I wouldn't gotten to read a couple of Conference talks in the hour that I waited for my next class. And that was just blissful. Really. Heavenly Father must have known that that's exactly what I needed today because He sure made it happen! I read President Uchtdorf's talk in the Priesthood session and I really loved it! Found a great quote: "Our destiny is not determined by the number of times we stumble but by the number of times we rise up, dust ourselves off, and move forward." Isn't that awesome!? I thought so. Today was a really great day.
Emily dropped off our engagement pictures this morning and Josh and I got to take a look before class! We are so so so happy! They turned out so cute! Emily did a fantastic job! :) I got all of Monday's homework done today so I can focus on Dancesport this weekend, which starts tomorrow!
Also, let me just tell you...I literally have the best fiance ever! So it would be quite an understatement to say that Josh is not-so-thrilled about Dancesport this weekend. He didn't even want to compete with me! Tonight he told me that he knew I was really excited about this because I love dance. So, this weekend was my weekend. (As long as we took a break from dance to attend the BYU football game Saturday afternoon! haha) He said he would sit there and watch people dance all weekend if that's what I wanted to do. He is awesome, right!?
So anyways, today was great! I had a grilled cheese and tomato soup for dinner and that was way yummy! I'm stoked about competing this weekend! I'm hoping I do really well...I just have to remember to PERFORM my butt off! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment