This is my life. I'm a Mormon. I know it. I live it. And I love it! I am a Daughter of God, who loves me and I love Him. I know who I am, why I'm here and where I'm going.
Monday, November 18, 2013
November 18
Today I am grateful for my medical health team; all of those people who work to keep me healthy. I'm grateful for my doctor back home, Dr. Fish, and my doctor out here at school, Dr. Bodily. Both wonderful doctors work together to ensure the best course of treatment for me. I'm grateful for the blessing of modern medicine so that I have Remicade, a drug to keep my inflammation under control so that I can go about my daily activities and work hard in school. As stress is a big trigger, I often worry about having a flare-up, but I have to have faith in the Lord that I will be okay. I know He will keep me safe so that I can focus on gaining my education.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment