Sunday, November 17, 2013

November 17

Today I am grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ. I recently have been trying to read the talks from conference and on Thursday, I read President Uchtdorf's talk in the Priesthood session. He said: "Our destiny is not determined by the number of times we stumble but by the number of times we rise up, dust ourselves off, and move forward." Today I realized that the only way we are able to "rise up, dust ourselves off, and move forward" is through our Savior Jesus Christ. What an amazing sacrifice He made for each of us! Another quote that I absolutely love, given by Sister Burton is: "It wasn't the nails that held Christ on the cross, it was His love for us." I cannot imagine the love He feels for me. I am truly grateful to a loving Savior who made it possible for me to come to Earth and enjoy all the blessings that I do in my life. For a big brother that was willing to lay down His life to make it possible for me to be forgiven of my sins. I love my Savior and I love His influence in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment