Friday, November 22, 2013

November 20

I know, I know...I'm behind. On Wednesday, I was grateful for my wonderful fiance who went to my doctor appointment with me. I went in to the BYU Student Health Center to figure out why I've been getting migraines. Josh didn't have to go with me because I know he has homework to get done, but he walked to the north side of campus with me, sat in the waiting room while I was with the doctor, and walked back to my apartment with me.
The doctor said everything looks okay, but the 3 leading causes of migraines are: stress, dehydration, and lack of sleep (or a combination). She wrote me a prescription for a muscle relaxer to take before bedtime and also for a migraine medication to take on the onset of the next migraine. She said that she felt a lot of tension in my neck and shoulders, so that was where my body was holding most of the stress that I've been dealing with I guess. Telling me not to stress about things is like telling a person not to blink. I'm trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment