Friday, November 22, 2013

November 21

Yesterday I was grateful for testing days in dance class. I felt like crap yesterday; I've had a really sore throat for a couple of days and it peaked yesterday. Luckily...I had to take 3 tests yesterday! yay! I took my New Testament test around 11:15 and didn't do so hot. At noon, I had to take my samba test in my Latin class. And at 2, I had to take my quickstep test in my standard class. Lucky for me, testing days in dance are awesome! I sign up to test, I test, and then I get to leave. So I sign up to test right at the beginning of class, then I can usually get out of there 20 minutes into class! :) Josh and I got to take a longer lunch break because I got out of my Latin class at 12:30, and we also got to leave standard class at 2:25 because we tested right away. Getting out of class early, no matter what the reason, is the best! Especially when you're not feeling the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment