This is my life. I'm a Mormon. I know it. I live it. And I love it! I am a Daughter of God, who loves me and I love Him. I know who I am, why I'm here and where I'm going.
Friday, November 22, 2013
November 22
Today I am grateful for Fridays. I only have 2 classes on Fridays, but I skipped my Stats class today because my professor was going to be out of town and the course assistant, Kimberly, was teaching today's lesson. (Remember when I missed my stats quiz online and I was emailing back and forth with the stats department? well yeah...I was emailing with Kimberly. AKA - I'm not her biggest fan). Anyways, so I skipped stats today, so I just had my Music 201 class at 11 and then I was done. I then have the whole afternoon to myself and I manage to get so much done. I changed my bed sheets, got Monday's homework done, got next week's homework done, watched my Grey's Anatomy episode, cleaned my side of the room, cleaned up the kitchen a little bit, took a shower, and got ready for my date with my hunny tonight! I should have done laundry too, but Josh and I are doing that tomorrow. Fridays are just the best ever! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment