Saturday, November 30, 2013

November 26

On Tuesday I was grateful for children's literature. Remember that online class I took over the summer? Well..I have a year to complete it and so I worked on it today since I didn't have any classes (they were canceled because some teachers are awesome like that!). I set up my spot in the Juvenile section in the Harold B. Lee Library on BYU campus and got to work! I had to read and copy down 20 children's poems for Lesson 8. Got that done and was able to submit my assignments for Lessons 7 and 8. I'm not on Lesson 9: Informational Books. I checked out 3 books out the total 10 that I have to read. Read those 3 later that night and so I'm able to take those back to school with me on Monday.
As I was reading and doing my assignment, I was just thinking about how awesome kids are. I mean honestly, how awesome do kids have to be to get an entire section in the library devoted to them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment