On Wednesday, I was grateful for the Kimball family! Josh and I rode the Frontrunner to Lehi Station and Hannah (Robertson) Kimball picked us up and we got to spend the day with her and her 5 amazing kiddos! We went to Thanksgiving Point to the Museum of Ancient Life (aka the Dinosaur Museum). Now, the word museum doesn't sound the best, but it had a lot of hands-on stuff for the kids and Josh and I to do. Josh played in the sand, uncovering fossils, with the kids. We had fun in the Tinkering room, figuring out how things work and how to manipulate different things. We walked through the museum and looked at all the cool dinosaur bones and pictures.
We went back to Hannah's house and had lunch. The kids and I made puppy chow (which Utahns call Muddie Buddies). We watched Monsters University with the kids and had a great day just relaxing. Josh wrestled with the kids and we were all giggling.
Hannah had a dinner thing with her mom and siblings at 6, so Josh and I hopped back on Frontrunner and rode to Murray Central, where the Sharps picked us up.
No comments:
Post a Comment