On Thursday, I was grateful for many things. I was grateful for the Sharp family for letting us stay with them. I was grateful for my family back home who were thinking about me. I was grateful for my hunny and the opportunity to spend Thanksgiving with him.
My daddy called me Thursday morning and said that if I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't be at Grandma's house for Thanksgiving with everybody that he wasn't there either. He was working :(
Also, my grandpa's birthday was on Thursday! :)
Josh played in the Turkey Bowl with Lennie and Ryan Sharp on Thursday morning while I slept in. We hung out and watched a movie and then we had Thanksgiving dinner at 3 with the Sharps, Lennie's dad, Ashley's dad, and Lennie's brother, Dustin. It was an amazing dinner and we had a lot of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment