Saturday, November 9, 2013

November 8

Whoops! I forgot to be thankful yesterday! Yesterday I was grateful for travel agencies. Josh and I (more-so me) have been searching the Internet for deals on honeymoons. My parents have been telling me to just call a travel agency and see what kind of deals they could find me. Everything online, like Expedia.com or orbitz.com all had hidden fees. Like an extra $200 that we would have to pay at the hotel! That's crap! So finally, I called a couple agencies yesterday and I feel so so so much better about this whole ordeal! Both of the those I called already emailed me last night a couple of trips they found within my $2000 budget! We're pretty open to anything! Josh and I just want a tropical/beach area to relax for a week. We are also open to doing a cruise too! Ocean Blue Travel emailed me an itinerary last night for a week in the Bahamas at a 4.5 star hotel. Flight, hotel, transport fees, meals, everything all included for $1950 for the both of us! A cruise would probably be the cheaper route for us because it'd probably only be about $1600 for the both of us for a 5 or 6 night cruise. Anyways, I am grateful that I called them yesterday because it has just taken a huge weight off my shoulders! I don't have to search the internet anymore for deals that are most likely going to have hidden costs anyways! WOOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment