Sunday, November 10, 2013

November 9

Sorry, my mother informed me via email that I forgot November 9, so here it is! Yesterday (actually last night and this morning), I was grateful that I have limited time rooming with girls! This time next year, I will be living with the love of my life and it is completely my CHOICE to be his roomie! :) No more will there be slammed doors or loud voices early in the morning. No more will there be hair on the shower walls. No more will there by a million straighteners and curling irons on the vanity. No more will there be girls who don't do their dishes. Sorry, don't mean to rail on my roommates because I do love them oh so much. We have lots of fun in this apartment so for that I am grateful. However, I can't wait to start my life with my hunny. I know he does his dishes and picks up after himself. I know there are things he'll do that will irritate me, but really? I've been living here for less than 3 months and I'm already so irritated! :) The countdown is on!

No comments:

Post a Comment