Monday, December 16, 2013

Finals. Day 1

I studied a little bit last night, woke up this morning prepared to knock out 2 of my 3 finals today. Lo and behold, Mother Nature decided to drop in and give me the gift of cramps for the first day of Finals! Happy finals to me! (seeing that she has come 3 days early!) However, I beat the crap out of Mother Nature as I scored an 88 on my first final: New Testament! Woo! Go Me! :) It seems as if I've pissed Mother Nature off somehow by scoring so well on my first final and she has increased my pain level of said cramping. So I am struggling through this horrible monthly routine and trying to focus on studying for my second final: Statistics. My wonderful Stats teacher, Dr. Heaton (I've blogged about him and about his wonderfulness before), made Meggie and I a practice final so we don't stress out as much when in the testing center. I took that today in the library and then went and reviewed my answers with him. I now know what I need to study specifically...hence his wonderfulness! :D

Side note: I've just read through the above paragraph and have realized how sarcastic I sound. Sorry for such nasty sarcasm; you may blame (as I do) Mother Nature. :)

Anywoo, I am taking a break from studying to blog (obviously), but I am in the process of studying what I don't understand for Stats. I possibly will still take it later today, but probably will end up taking it tomorrow morning. Then, I have to focus on my last final: Music 201. I think I may just beat Mother Nature yet! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment