Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I slapped my wrist for you!

Naughty naughty Jasmine! Now just because I don't have to blog everyday to say something I'm thankful for doesn't mean I shouldn't still blog! So...I gave my wrist a little slap for you and I'll do better :)

Looking back through all the things I blogged about being thankful for, I realized how much I do have to be thankful for! I have a wonderful family, an awesome fiance, an amazing opportunity to be a student at BYU, and so much more! I've also realized that I shouldn't just wait for Thanksgiving time to think about the things in my life that I am grateful for. I am grateful for everything in my life (because I've realized that I have a beautiful life) and I need to say "THANK YOU!" more often for my blessings!

Today marks 5 more months I have to wait until I can marry the man of my dreams! We are getting more excited by the minute I feel like! haha. I just got an invitation the other day to my Bridal Shower in December when I go home for Christmas break. Didn't know I had to be invited to my own bridal shower haha Just kidding, I was glad they sent me an invitation because they turned out super cute! :D

Finals are just 2 weeks away and it's crunch time! Josh and I (more so me) are feeling the pressures of getting everything done and still trying to spend time together. Although, my hunny informed me that he will be staying here at BYU next semester instead of going home to work! So I'm a very happy girl! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment