My wonderful parents came to visit me this past weekend! They got here late Thursday night, came and chatted with me, then I went and had breakfast with them Friday morning. I only had 2 classes Friday morning, and then we went to Sweetheart Bridal at 1 pm for my appointment. I fell in love with a dress, but still had another appointment at 3 at Lauren James Bridal. I fell in love with a dress at LJB too! My mom and I went to Deseret Book and got all my temple clothing! :) Then we picked up Josh and went and ate at Red Lobster, then shopping at the mall! I got cowboy boots and a couple of sweaters from Kohls and also bought Josh's Christmas present! On Saturday, I got my wedding dress!!!!! :) It took awhile to decide between the two dresses that I loved, but I finally made a decision! I can't wait to marry my handsome man in this beautiful dress! I feel like a princess when I wear it! Later yesterday afternoon, my parents took Josh and I to eat at Pizza Pie Cafe and then we went to see the movie Catching Fire. It was so good! :)
So thankful that my parents were able to come visit me this weekend! I was really happy to get to spend quality time with them. Even though I go home in a week and a half so I'll see them soon enough, it was still nice to see them and spend 2 whole days with them! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment