This break has sucked. I loved getting to see my family and kiddos, but nothing has gone my way or any way besides bad at all! haha. I'm so sad that I only got to see Jeana and Kason twice since I've been home. And now we found out that it's possible they might get to come home on Monday! What great news! I really hope and pray that that's the case for Jeaner and her little man! I'm very grateful for Whitney, who allowed me to combine my bridal shower with her baby shower. I totally felt like I was stealing her thunder, but I am very grateful that I even got a shower. I'm grateful for my mom and sisters for putting things together and making that happen for me. I'm grateful to Jeana and Brandon for letting me watch their kiddos and spending such wonderful time with them! I'm grateful for my hunny for helping me through this hard time; he has been a lifesaver! I'm grateful to the doctors working on Kason for their talent and skill in the medical field. I pray that they will continue to have the spirit with them to know what to do next with his care.
I have had many wonderful tender moments with Jeana and Brandon's kiddos while watching them. A song came on the radio while I was driving the kids and Dallin immediately asks me to turn it up because his mom likes this song and we can think of her! Even tender moments when Livi gets tired and says she misses her mom; I have to hold back the tears and tell her that I miss her mom too. These wonderful kids truly show me how to be selfless and caring. Spending time with them has shown me what wonderful parents Jeana and Brandon are. They are easy kids to take care of (they pretty much take care of themselves!) and I can't imagine having a newborn baby on top of watching them! I really don't know how Jeana does it. She is really a super mom! I can't imagine my own mom doing this with seven kids! I guess I've learned that I really am not ready for kids just yet. I need more observation time with my mom and sisters.
No comments:
Post a Comment