Sunday, February 2, 2014

Swan Lake!

A week or so ago, I noticed a flier in my advisor's office for the Swan Lake Ballet that would be performing Feb. 1 on campus. I sent a picture of it to Josh because I had already told him how awesome the ballets were! Later that day when we met for lunch, he gave me some papers that he had in his hand, along with an envelope he told me not to drop because there was stuff inside it. I was talking at the moment so I just shoved everything he gave me into my backpack. While we were eating lunch, he asked me to look inside the envelope to make sure everything was still there. Lo and behold, he went and bought us tickets to the ballet! I was not expecting it at all! So sweet!
So the ballet was last night actually, and I thought it was so good. Josh was getting a little restless after about an hour of it (it's pretty repetitive), but nonetheless, he sat through 2 hours and 15 min of the ballet with me. I was so grateful that he loves me enough to do that for me! He said afterwards that it wasn't so bad; he could think of lots of other things worse he could sit through haha. I guess that's his way of trying to convince me that he wasn't so miserable! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment