Sunday, February 2, 2014

New Pet Peeve!

My newly-discovered pet peeve is driving me crazy! My wonderful brother started it, as he has done it multiple times. Anyways, my new pet peeve is people commenting on other people's posts on Facebook in a negative way. I really don't care what people post on Facebook; it's their right and they can post whatever they want on their own Facebook. However, if I post something (for example) and a person comments on my post or picture or whatnot in a negative way...oooh that just gets me going. It literally gets my blood boiling. I have every right to post anything I want on Facebook because it's my Facebook. However, other people do not have the right to just say whatever they want on my post/picture. My parents taught me from a very young age, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it." In this case, if you don't have anything nice to say to another person's post, either keep it to yourself or say something positive.
That's my little rant for today...sorry! :) I just am getting really frustrated with people who say mean things on Facebook on other people's posts. Maybe the solution is to just delete my Facebook haha. Who knows.
Anyways, have a great Super Bowl Sunday! (Josh is planning on making me dinner tonight and throwing us a little Super Bowl party of our own!)

No comments:

Post a Comment