Today, I went with Emily to the Utah State Capitol building in Salt Lake to take my bridal pictures! It was a blast getting all dolled up in my dress, doing my hair and makeup and all that jazz! It was a blast with Em taking the pictures! The building is absolutely stunning and she was able to get a lot of great shots so I'm really excited to see the finished products!
Down side of having pictures today is that I only got to see my hunny for about an hour when I got back from Salt Lake :( Then he was off to work.
Lately, I've been trying to find a photographer for our wedding day down in Nauvoo, IL. I've been having a rough time since I only need about 2 hours total of pictures after the ceremony and every photographer I've contacted has quoted me $500 as the cheapest they can go. Pssh. That's a bunch of bologna! This one girl quoted me $450, but I've been emailing to see if she can work with me on that price. Hopefully, she can and I'll have a photographer! haha. I totally wish Emily could make it so she could take our pictures. She's done beautiful work with our engagement pictures in November and I'm sure my bridals will be amazing! I can't wait to see them! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment