Exactly 2 months from this wonderful day will be an even more wonderful day...the day I get to marry Joshua Edward Weier, my best friend! :) I'm so excited! Also, this means 2 more months for planning! Eeck! Our invitations are almost finalized and ordered; we'll be sending them out at the end of March! I'm meeting with my Bishop Wednesday night to set up my appointments with Bishop and Stake President for my temple recommend in April! My ward is having a temple prep class during Sunday School hour starting this coming Sunday for 3 weeks. My mom told me that she took my temple dress over to my grandma to have her hem it for me! I'm excited to go to the temple! I feel like I've been preparing for this day for so long; throughout all my young women days! :) 2 more months!
No comments:
Post a Comment