To top off this wonderful (sarcasm) week, my apartment, especially my kitchen is always a mess. Josh worked last night and I didn't have much homework so I did the dishes, cleaned off the counters and table and bleached everything. It was spotless when I was done. Tonight, you could walk into the kitchen and not even know I had just cleaned it last night. The table is a complete mess with food all over it. The sink is full of dishes with food caked on because my people don't rinse their dishes. I really don't mind dishes in the sink, but I can't stand having to scrub caked-on food off the dishes before I can put them in the dishwasher. It really is not that hard to rinse off your dishes after you're done. And it's really not that hard to clean up after yourself in the kitchen. We are living in a small apartment with 6 girls in here.
I just can't wait to get married and next year, Josh and I will have our own apartment. I won't have to label my food, I won't have to clean up after anybody but Josh and I. And if there is a mess, I can just blame Josh and tell him to clean it up. Josh and I are very similar in the fact that we both do our dishes right after we're done using them. And we're similar in the fact that we absolutely can't stand it when the kitchen is a mess. His roommates have been driving him crazy the past month. None of them do anything whatsoever to keep their apartment even remotely clean. I don't like going over there because it's always dirty and it's smells like teenage boy body odor.
50 days.....50 days and then I get to marry Josh :) Also, there's only 22 days of school left. This school year has gone by fast. It's already the middle of March! Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment