Monday, March 17, 2014

Remi...finally

After a bunch of phone calls this morning before and after class, they finally figured out the order renewal for Remicade for me so I was able to get it today! Great news!!! Even greater news was that Amber was working today!!!! The best news yet you ask? Amber got my IV in in just one poke!!! UNO!!! I really can't remember the last time that's happened! :) They got me all hooked up and we were out of there by 4:30! They must put me on a faster drip or something because I didn't get hooked up to my meds until almost 3, so it only took about an hour and a half, rather when I'm home, it takes about 2 and a half. So it definitely was quick and painless today...thank the heavens! Heavenly Father was definitely looking out for me today and He must have known that I have had enough of the doctors for a little while cuz my foot hasn't been hurting too bad tonight. I couldn't even walk on it this morning or last night. Dr. Josh Weier fixed me up last night with an icepack and some tender loving care. :) Back story on the foot, the heel of my left foot starting hurting when I walked on Thursday night. It wasn't too painful, but last night it was throbbing and yesterday and today I couldn't put any pressure/weight on it whatsoever! This afternoon though the pain started going away and tonight I can walk on it just fine. Hopefully it stays that way because my mother puts it, "You have too many ailments!" And as my wonderful fiance puts it, "You're a hot mess!" or "You're falling apart!" haha. I think I'm done with the doctors for the rest of the semester...hopefully. I've had enough doctor visits to last me awhile. Speaking of the rash on my hands, it hasn't really changed at all. I'm supposed to wait a week to see if it goes away, but I haven't noticed too much of a change yet. We'll see.

By the way, Happy St. Patty's Day! I wore my "Pinch Me and I'll Punch You" shirt today so I was definitely all wonderfully festive! I didn't get pinched either! :) Except for Josh, but I gave him a love tap on the arm and a kiss. I hope you all got to see the wonderful Facebook post made by Mr. Kason Man today wishing you all a Happy St. Patrick's Day! He mentioned getting to come to Auntie Rufie's wedding if he stays healthy! Yay! So grateful that he has been doing so much better. He is such a smiley little boy too! Jeana sends me lots of pictures so I don't miss home too much of him just smiling and giggling! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment