The picture is (from left to right) Lennie Sharp, a groomsmen of Josh's for the wedding, his son, Ryan Sharp, and of course, my hunny :)
Then, this past weekend, we thought we would take the Frontrunner up to Ogden and Bryce and Amanda picked us up and drove up to Logan for the weekend! They have this cute little apartment, perfect for newlyweds! :) We stayed with them Friday and Saturday, and came home late Saturday night. Friday night, we actually drove up to Idaho and went to a hot springs with them and some friends of theirs. It was really fun and just so fun to catch up and spend time with them...like always :) Josh and I are looking into buying a TV for our apartment for the fall because Bryce works at Best Buy and can get us a good deal, so we're still looking into that at the moment. Saturday, we all slept in (except for Josh because he's usually up at 7:30 or 8 regularly) and then we all played Mario Cart for awhile. haha. We went to Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch and then really just relaxed all day. Bryce had to work in the evening so we watched a movie and then went to pick him up from work. Bryce and Amanda were driving us back down to Provo since they were headed to California to visit his family, so it was just a great weekend. Josh and I (more so me) really needed to spend some time with Bryce and Amanda and to just get away from Provo, especially before finals. Logan was really awesome and we've talked about if we were to live in Utah at all, that's definitely where we would want to be! :) It reminded us so much of home!!! It was like Wisconsin with some mountains! haha.
So now that Josh and I are back and the last week of classes are here, we are busy with getting last minute homework assignments turned in and trying to get ready for finals! My last assignment for the semester is due tomorrow, so I got that done today. I'm pretty much packed already, besides for some clothes for this week and my books to study from! Apparently I'm ready to go home haha. Which, by the way, Josh and I leave for home a week from tomorrow! :) We can't wait! Wish me good luck with finals!

No comments:
Post a Comment