Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Preparation

Finals are coming up. In fact, we only have 10 more days of class left, then 2 days of exam prep and for me, I'll have 3 days of finals. I have 5 finals to take this semester, but it really shouldn't be too bad. I've started packing lately because this weekend, Josh and I are going to visit the Sharps for Conference weekend and since we're storing some things there for the summer, I started packing a storage bin to take up there this weekend. It feels good to start packing because I'm just ready to be done with school for the year and to get out of here, get married, and start my life with Josh. I'm excited to go back home and see my kiddos, start my jobs again, and start my life with my hunny. Tonight, I am attempting to schedule my appointment with Bishop for my temple recommend! I'm super excited about that.

I've been on a Harry Potter kick lately...I've watched 4 Harry Potter movies in the past couple of days. haha. Oh well. I have pretty much all of my homework done for this entire week already, which is kind of ridiculous. I have a joined paper with a classmate due next Thursday, but that shouldn't be too hard. I took my third math test today and I think it went pretty well. I won't know my score for a couple of weeks until after my teacher grades them. Fun times. I'm bored now, but I'll try to blog more often the last couple of weeks of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment