Thursday, April 30, 2009

Chicago 2009!

I went on a Band/Choir Trip to Chicago for 3 days. We left April 23 and came home on the 25th. It was a blast and tons of sight-seeing. Pictures are coming soon! The highlight of the trip for me was that we were able to go and see the BLUE MAN GROUP!!!!!!! It was amazing!! Unfortunately, I was not allowed to take pictures of them performing. After the show as we were on our way out the door, the 3 Blue Men met us at the doorway and I got each of their signatures, which they just wipe blue paint from their faces/heads and put it on the piece of paper. Although, one of them kissed it, so there is a blue kiss!! Awesome, or what?? We had a blast, but as always, I was grateful to be home again! Thanks to all who donated in any way!

No comments:

Post a Comment