This is my life. I'm a Mormon. I know it. I live it. And I love it! I am a Daughter of God, who loves me and I love Him. I know who I am, why I'm here and where I'm going.
Monday, May 4, 2009
Dance Recital 2009!
Dance Recital this year was on May 2, 2009. It was a blast! I was in a tap/jazz class on Thursday nights, and also I went back to ballet, which was on Monday nights. All of our dances went smoothly, although not the case in dress rehearsal...but that's what is supposed to happen, right? Dance, as always, is fun for me, but around March/April-ish, everyone starts to get sick of it. Happens every year...I'm glad it's done. I needed a break, but dance is always a wonderful sport for me to be in. Thank you for all of the attendance at the recital!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment