Saturday, October 27, 2012

All Hallo's Eve!

    Friday night, our stake had a Halloween dance! Amanda, Kristen, Megan, and I went as FB (FaceBook) stalkers!!! :) Sarah was Batman and Beth was a frog! Jordan walked down with us too! It was so much fun and we were so proud of our costumes!


Here we are....the Facebook Stalkers! I know, we're awesome!! =)

We were all sweating profusely after the dance was done, but we had so much fun! There was so much food and homemade Root Beer! YUMMY! There were also different games along the walls...such as fishing for a phone number! :D I wrote my name (Princess Jasmine) and my number on a piece of paper and put it in a bowl, then got to fish in the boys' bowl for a boy's number. Only at BYU at a YSA stake huh? :P
   

No comments:

Post a Comment