We got snow yesterday and last night. Of course it always starts snowing when I need to walk to campus! Last night, I had a Geography test review at 8 and man, did I get annihilated by the snow! I had a long-sleeve shirt, sweatshirt, and the inside of my Columbia jacket, with a hat on! Boy, did that snow just make me look like a wet puppy dog! :D It is nice to finally have snow though, even if it is way early! The snow on the tops of the mountains are absolutely gorgeous and the changing leaves on trees all over campus make me so grateful to be here!
This picture was taken before my second class, right outside of the SWKT. Y Mountain is gorgeous, but Timp had snow on it, which Timp would be two mountains to the left of Y. I'm the luckiest girl in the world to be on such a breath-taking campus!

No comments:
Post a Comment