Since this week is BYU Homecoming, tonight was called "True Blue Football." Beth, Sarah, Kristen, and I all volunteered to be well...volunteers :D We helped give people wristbands and stuff like that. The fun part came after everyone left at like 6ish, when all the volunteers and coordinators got the huge blue slide to ourselves!! Woo!!! It was so fun much! Freezing cold water and so much blue foam, but literally was one of the most fun things I've ever done! Yes, my hair was green and I was terrified, but that came right out in the shower. Weirdly enough, my toenails, fingernails, and armpits are still in fact blue! Haha! :)
Everything was so blue, I felt I was literally in the "Blue" song by Eiffel 65! Haha. It took a few washes, but most of the blueness came off. The cord of my camera is now blue however, but I'll sacrifice for how much fun we had! I had blue spit, blue boogers, you name it! My eyes are still burning and my throat is killing me from all the blue soapies! Yuck! But oh so fun! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment