Thursday, October 18, 2012

Friendship is like....

    Sorry about the angry blog yesterday. My arms are a little bruised, but I'm alive and that's what counts right? :D I've decided that I have the best friends and family in the whole wide world! After I updated my Facebook status about "what a nightmare" I had several of my friends and sisters text me and ask if I was okay. Later that night, one of my guy friends, Josh Bennion, knocks on my dorm door and hands me an apple. :) He tells me that he heard somewhere that "an apply a day keeps the doctors away." That's why my friends and family are the best ever! I called my mom while at the doctor, but I told her I couldn't talk about the entire thing because I didn't wanna cry anymore. She read my blog and when I called her later, she told me she loved me and that she wished she could have been there with me. Me too Mama! Me too! I miss my mama more than anything, she was my absolute best friend. While we still talk almost everyday on the phone, it's just not the same as coming home and venting to her and just chatting with my best friend. :D Miss you Mom! Love you to the moon and back! And thanks everyone who were worried about me yesterday! It meant so much to me and it was an eye-opener to me. Heavenly Father has sent me awesome people in my life to make me realize that I have much to be grateful for and that I should stop complaining. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment