Every Tuesday morning at 5:15 am, my roommates go do baptisms for the dead at Provo Temple. This week, I accompanied them. We ended up having a group of 11 people: Kristen, Megan, Sarah, JD, Jordan, Austin, me, Sarah's brother Matt, and 3 people from his ward. It was a great experience and we got back around 7:15 ish. You'd be surprised how busy the Provo Temple is, even when it opens at 5:30! I slept for a half hour and then got up to get ready for class. We watched a movie in my Geography class, which almost put me to sleep! :(
Also, every Tuesday @ 11 am, BYU campus shuts down for a weekly devotional or forum of some kind. Today's devotional was really good! Before I went, however, I checked my e-mail and my professor for the next class I had at noon had e-mailed telling us she was sick and class was cancelled for today! :) I'm sorry my teacher is sick, but it's wonderful not having class! So instead of going back home to make my lunch, Megan, Grant, Jordan, and I went to the Cannon Center to eat! It was delicious and we had a blast just sitting, eating, and chattin' it up! :) So far, it's been a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment