I will argue that I have the best friends in the whole wide world. Today was a pretty rough day for me. Like I mentioned in the last post, I have a test tomorrow and I'm just stressing out about American Heritage. Although I was extremely productive today, I feel like I've gotten nothing done because I'm just really down and out.
Last night, I was sick of homework so I worked out. I did a workout called "8 minute abs," then I did Zumba Flat Abs video workout, then Amanda and I went running. We ran for about 1 mile. She almost killed me...I'm so out of shape! Anyways, so today I was way sore from working out and I think I pinched something in my back because my back has been killing me all day! (Where's Jill when I need her amazing massage skills!?) My friend, Austin, came over tonight and attempted to get the knot out of my back. He massaged my back for about a half hour...he's amazing. His roommates, JD and Jordan, came over a little later and gave me a blessing. (I had asked JD if they could for my test tomorrow) It is wonderful to see these awesome guys that are worthy and willing to give me a blessing. They gave such a beautiful blessing too! :) After they left and most of my roommates went to the library, I had the apartment to myself for a bit. I then got a text from both JD and Jordan wishing me the best with studying and telling me how awesome I am and that they believe in me. I have no doubt that I am supposed to be here. The people in my life have become so important to me. They are so supportive in everything! And it's not just those who I'm close to...it's so comforting to know that there are so many people just within my building or ward that are supporting me and/or will lift me up when I'm down. I'm truly grateful for the gospel in my life and the love that my Heavenly Father has for me. He really must love to provide me with such great friends! :) Later, I called my mom just to assure her that I'm well-taken-care-of here! Just a little while after I hung up the phone, my daddy called me. Mom told him that I was stressing out, so he called to check on me and give me some words of wisdom. When I told him my American Heritage test was in like a week and a half, he said, "Oh, well that gives you time to brush up, huh?" Haha...sure, I'll "brush up." :) I cannot express in words how grateful I am for the wonderful people that Heavenly Father has put in my path...family and friends. Thank you! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment