Friday, November 30, 2012

Yay!

I must admit...today is a much better day than it was yesterday! :) I got my American Heritage essay back and I got a 72...I'm a little disappointed, it was a way good paper (with the help of my friend Josh Bennion)! I also took my Geography test that I've been stressing about...now there are two different parts to the test. There was 45 question multiple choice/matching portion that is graded via a bubble sheet, which gets graded right away. The second part is a short answer/essay portion that my TA (Teaching Assistant) grades and then adds to the score of the bubble sheet. As of this point, I only know my score to the bubble sheet...I will know about the final test score sometime next week probably. But...(insert drum roll)...I got an 87!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!! My highest test grade for the semester, so far. :) Now, I feel really good about the short answer/essay portion, so that will most likely raise my final test score! :)
Another great thing about today is that it was our last Friday day of classes! We have 4 days of class left, and then finals! :( I get to go home in 15 days! Although, my daddy told me last night to not focus on when I'm coming home. He said to work hard and finish strong...what a smart man! :P Happy Friday! Luvs!

No comments:

Post a Comment