Friday, January 18, 2013

Benefits of a blog...

   Exciting news! I met my roommate for lunch in the Wilk today and sitting just a couple of tables away from us was none-other than Phillip Fuchs himself! (#7 on the BYU Men's Volleyball team and in my opinion, the best-looking one)!!!!! When I glanced over, we made oh so heavenly eye contact! :) I wanted to go talk to him or wish him good luck tonight or something, but just then 2 other girls that he knew walked over and were talking to him.
    Now the horribly sad part about this news is that I can't post it on Facebook because I'm friends with him!!! So, obviously I'm gonna blog about how wonderfully blessed I felt that I got to see him on campus today!
    Another wonderful thing about today is that we have a 3-day weekend! We don't have classes on Monday due to MLK Day, which is not America celebrating milk, by the way. (One of my guy friends thought that's what it meant.) It is Martin Luther King Day! Yay! No classes! :) Happy Friday and hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment