Saturday, January 19, 2013

This is the life...

   Another fantastic night of BYU Men's Volleyball and another great night spent with Kyle and my amazing roomies! :) Although the volleyball game was good tonight, during the end of the 2nd set-beginning of 3rd, a big group of really immature people came and stood right behind us in the student section. They turned out to be extremely nasty to the opposing team and were yelling really cruel and offensive names to them. So, as soon as BYU won the first 2 sets and were up in the 3rd, we left because we just couldn't stand it any longer. :( Tis a sad day when you WANT to leave BYU Volleyball because people are just plain rude! Not only am I appalled by what kind of things those boys were saying...I'm more astonished by the girls that were with them. They didn't say or do a single thing about it! I'm sorry, but if I were friends with those boys, we would have some serious one-on-one chatting going on about the things that come out of their mouths. I wasn't even on the court and I was offended by some of the horrific things that were being said!
   Anyways, on a positive note, after we left the game, we (Beth, Amanda, Kyle, and I) went back to our apartment and made popcorn and orange julius and watched "She's the Man." :) Kyle had never seen it before and hopefully it didn't scar him too bad since it's such a chick-flick, but I really had a lot of fun!
    Tomorrow is going to be a great Sunday...I just know it! :) Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment