Wowza! Haven't blogged in a while; guess I've just been super busy being with my family! :) Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year! Happy 2013! :) A little flashback of 2012 for me:
In February, I was accepted to BYU - my dream school, in May, I celebrated my 5-year anniversary for being hospital-free! Also in May, I celebrated my 18th birthday! Yay for adulthood! :) In June, I graduated from Gresham High School and at the time, was so happy to be seeing high school in my rearview. I worked all summer at Pa's Ice Cream Shoppe and in August, my parents took me out to Utah to get me settled in for my first semester of college (at BYU no less!). In October, the amazing missionary age change announcement was made at General Conference...a session that I was able to attend personally in the Conference Center. 6 days later, I found out my sister was expecting! :) YAY! 2012 was a good year for me: full of accomplishment, success, and alot of growing up. I'm grateful for the wonderful blessings I have received this past year and I am excited for the excitement or hardships that 2013 will bring to my life.
I'm heading back to Utah (sitting in the airport as I write this. I'm ready to get back to school. My schedule seems pretty lax this semester, but I'm not going to let that fool me. I'm prepared to work my tush off, get boss grades, and learn even more! :)
It has truly been an amazing 3 weeks with friends and family back in Wisconsin! :) As much as I love Utah, I will always miss home.
By the way...I'm obsessed with the Les Miserable soundtrack. It has literally been the only thing that has kept me entertained for the 2 1/2 hour layover in Minnesota while I wait for my flight to Salt Lake. <3 becky="becky" br="br" for="for" from="from" her="her" it="it" letting="letting" me="me" steal="steal" thanks="thanks" to="to">3>
No comments:
Post a Comment