This is my life. I'm a Mormon. I know it. I live it. And I love it! I am a Daughter of God, who loves me and I love Him. I know who I am, why I'm here and where I'm going.
Monday, April 22, 2013
So yep I would consider myself as to have been productive today, however I still have one last final that I need to take. So of course, yes I have been procrastinating taking the test, but in other news, I studied today, I got a box and packing tape, and got rid of our giant TV!!! I am also almost completely packed up! I am sending a box of things with Destinee when she comes home at the end of May, so I have to get that box to her hopefully Wednesday or Thursday at the latest. But I was just thinking and I may be able to get everything in my suitcases. The problem is that our apartment for next year is significantly smaller than our apartment now (imagine that!) and so I am trying to take most of my stuff home. I absolutely despise packing for this exact reason! I don't know what things I want for next year and whether or not I will want them over the summer or if I can leave them here. Ugh...decisions decisions. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment