This is my life. I'm a Mormon. I know it. I live it. And I love it! I am a Daughter of God, who loves me and I love Him. I know who I am, why I'm here and where I'm going.
Friday, November 15, 2013
November 15
Today I was grateful for something I've been thinking about all last night and all day today. I am grateful for the ability to love. I am grateful for Christ's amazing example of perfect love, what we are all striving to achieve. It may sound super cheesy and cliche, but I didn't think I could ever love a person as much as I love Josh. Last night we were cuddling and talking and I just thought to myself..."holy crap. It's almost scary how much I love this man." Then I was thinking late last night about how awesome it is to be able to love someone. Heavenly Father never ceases to amaze me with His gifts to us. He gave us these emotions and feelings that we can share with others. And I know that the love I feel for Josh (even though it's unbelievable), I know it's just a taste of the love Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ feel for each of us. I cannot wait to marry Josh. We get more excited every day to be married to each other!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment