Today was a great day. Josh and I went to my ward this morning and Bryce and Amanda came to church with us too! It was weird sitting by a married woman in RS :) I realized today in RS that I really don't know anyone in my ward. I recognize a couple of faces, but have no idea what name to put with those faces. I'm really not broken up about not knowing people though. I beginning to tire of the YSA ward filled with single people who just are wild and up all night. I'm so glad that part of my life is done with and I am preparing to be a wifey! The Sunday School lesson we had today was probably the best I've heard in a long time. It was one of those moments where I knew I was supposed to go to church today because I needed to hear that. It was about Adam and Eve mostly and the consequences of the Fall, but also about the benefits of the Fall too. It was a great lesson and I'm glad I got to hear it. Sacrament meeting was good too. We have some truly awesome people in the ward; the talks were really uplifting. It was really good to see Bryce and Amanda this weekend. Josh and I really got to catch up with them and they were giving us some stories and hints about the marriage life ;) We seriously cannot wait to get married!
Josh and I spent the day together...I think we watched probably 4 episodes of One Tree Hill today :) I fell asleep and Josh let me snooze for a little bit while he started on dinner. Tator Tot casserole...MMM! :) We had some dirt cake and just snuggled today. Like I said...it was a great day! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment