This is my life. I'm a Mormon. I know it. I live it. And I love it! I am a Daughter of God, who loves me and I love Him. I know who I am, why I'm here and where I'm going.
Sunday, January 26, 2014
Jealous. Excited. Can't wait.
So tonight Bryce and Amanda decided to visit and Josh and I went on a triple date with them. We also set up Amanda's sister, Jenny, with Josh's roommate, Craig. We all went bowling on campus and I had an absolute blast! It was definitely a little weird hearing Amanda call Bryce her husband and Bryce call Amanda wifey, but definitely a good weird. I couldn't be more happier for them. I am, however, so jealous of them...I am so excited and can hardly stand the wait any longer to get married. I won't have to live with girls anymore. I'm excited to have my own space (which I will gladly share with my hunny). We won't have to worry about hogging the living room of our apartments because we'll have our own living room next year while in school. I feel so bad when Josh has to walk home to his apartment at night. I can't wait for the day when he doesn't have to leave. He can just come to bed with me. I know I have this semester yet, but I am so over the single's ward. I'm excited to be in a family ward with other married couples, rather than having to deal with the girlish shrieking outside at 3 am. We had a really great conversation tonight with just us and Bryce and Amanda about the benefits of being married. If anything, it solidified for me how much I want to marry Josh. We are so excited to start our life together! It's actually only like 98 days or something like that until we get married! Woo!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment