Josh and I went to the temple today to do baptisms. It was really good to go again...even though we had to walk there (about 45 min) and it was freezing outside. I don't like when people complain about having to go so far to go to the temple though because I'm used to our temple being 4 hours away from me back home. After the temple, we walked to the BYU Creamery and had lunch...just the two of us. It was super relaxing after a stressful week. We walked home, I showered and changed, and we walked over to Josh's apartment. We watched a couple episodes of Grey's Anatomy, our new series :) I think Josh is enjoying it just as much as I am! He made pizza for dinner for us and then he walked me home and had to go to work at 8. He works late tonight, so I worked on homework. I haven't been feeling the best lately; I think I'm catching a cold or something so I made myself some Ramen noodles to sooth my throat and drank some orange juice. I know...great combination right?
Tomorrow night is the Jazz vs Heat basketball game in Salt Lake for Josh's birthday present! We're taking Frontrunner a little earlier though so we can walk to the mall and have dinner before the game starts. We're both really excited! It should be a fun night. Since we won't be getting back to Provo until midnight or after, we're planning on going to his ward on Sunday since they meet at 12:30, meaning Jasmine gets to sleep in! :)
We were also looking at honeymoon options today! A friend from my YSA ward last year just went on a Disney Fantasy cruise to the Bahamas with her family. I was talking to her about it and I decided to look it up. Josh and I decided we're not going to have time right when we're married to take a cruise or anything because we're going to be working as much as possible. We're already taking enough days off for the wedding, open house, and reception. We were thinking we would during Thanksgiving break this coming November, but it looks like prices go way up due to the holiday. So then we thought well maybe next Winter semester because BYU gives random days off school for like President's Day and Martin Luther King Jr. Day, so maybe we could go then for just a weekend getaway or something. We're still looking into it; the trouble is gonna be finding a cheap flight to Miami or other ports to board the ship. It's looking like the flights are going to be more expensive than the 3- or 4-day cruise! Absolutely ridiculous I know. Good thing we have some time to figure stuff out. We definitely are thinking we want to do a cruise though! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment