Thursday, March 20, 2014

Life of a College Student

Hello all! My mother once taught me never to say aloud the words, "I'm bored." I did once when I was younger and she immediately responded with a list of chores that I could do in the house or in the garden. No thank you! :) However, it feels slightly ironic that I would be bored being a college student. Isn't there something I could (or should) be studying? Isn't there homework that I'm missing that I forgot about?

Nope! I've searched and searched for missing homework that I'm forgetting, but I can't find anymore! Hence, a big reason why I'm blogging right now! Anyways, Meggie let me borrow her Kindle to read the second and third books of the Divergent series, so I started the second book "Insurgent" this morning and I'm already 7 chapters into it. Otherwise, I noticed the movie "Turbo" just became available on Netflix so I thought I'd watch that tonight. I can probably even do both! Gasp! :)

Homework for the entire next week of school is almost done! I almost want to save some of it for next week when Josh has to work at night, otherwise I'll really be bored out of my mind. Only 18 more days of class left of the semester, then 2 days of exam prep, and about 3 or 4 days of finals, and then I'm on my way home! Woo! I can't believe how fast the semester has flown by!

No comments:

Post a Comment